After a busy few days at the Subcon Show in Birmingham, it was all hands on deck to take delivery of our new Idroline S1730 Hydro-Abrasive Waterjet Cutting System from Selmach Machinery.
The system is the latest addition to our suite of state of the art CNC Multi Axis / Multi Discipline machining centres and will allow us to continue to improve and provide the best service possible to our clients.
The Idroline S1730 hydro-abrasive waterjet cutting system is an elite design which ensures superior technological and productive performance. It uses a very high pressure jet of water or a mix of water and abrasive to cut a wide variety of materials and allows greater control and precision when materials being cut are sensitive to high temperatures.
The system has a host of features including:
- Digital CNC communication with remote push-button panel
- New Z axis strokes up to 350mm 3 axis, up to 250mm 5 axis and tube cutting up to 500mm
- OSAI cnc with control panel to check the system’s main functional parameters
- Stand grid plate
- Electronic hopper for abrasive automatic monitoring with sensors for cutting parameters automatic control
- Automatic hose reel
- 330kg Abrasive Feeding System
- X Axis – 3000mm
- Y Axis – 1700mm
- Z Axis – 350mm
- B Axis – +/60deg
- R Axis – Tubes 42 >508mm Length max 2570mm Weight max 400kg
- Support Plane – 3700 x 2050mm
PRV Engineering manufacture for a variety of industries and provide a vast range of products and services. Our multi discipline One Stop Shop facility means we are able to provide a complex and diverse range of products and services for clients from one single source.
We are committed to continually invest in all areas of the business. All manufactured components are inspected to strict standards in line with our accreditations to ensure that the customer receives a sustainable, quality assured product every time. We strive to not only meet your expectations, but exceed them.
To find out more about PRV Engineering and our products and services, visit our website. If you can’t see what you’re looking for, get in touch. Our wide range of expertise means that we can often manufacture custom solutions for clients.