It goes without saying. If you want engineering done, you need to get it done properly.
From start to finish it’s precisely what PRV Engineering seeks to achieve at its headquarters in Pontypool, South Wales.
“We call it a one stop shop,” said PRV Engineering CEO Simon Jones.
“Our approach, enables us to provide a complex and diverse range of products and services to our customers. In turn, they can satisfy their requirements from a single source.”
“We not only provide superior workmanship, at a price our engineering competitors can’t match, but we also offer personal attention from start to finish of your project.”
What do PRV Engineering do?
1. PRV Engineering manufactures for an expanse of industries from Food and Chemical Processing, Oil and Gas, Railway, Aircraft, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Defence and Construction.
2. PRV provides a wide range of disciplines, such as General, Precision and CNC machining, including Multi Axis/Multi Discipline production.
3. PRV are also experts in their field when it comes to Deep Hole Drilling, Welding and Fabrication, CAD/CAM links, Installation and Maintenance.
PRV’s development has gathered pace since Simon invested £1.25million in the company to not only maintain growth, but to ensure that in the future, there would be employment opportunities too.
Three things you didn’t know about PRV Engineering
1. The addition of an 8000 sq ft building and a 10 tonne overhead crane capacity at the Pontypool site, enabled PRV Engineering to re-enter the fabrication and construction markets.
2. 2013 was a productive year with PRV Engineering employing seven new members of staff, taking the total number of personnel to 51.
3. PRV has a large, well equipped CNC Department comprising 16 Machining Centres with a wide ranging capacity.
Simon said; “With the machining facility, fabrication, deep hole drilling, presswork, paint and powder coating services already provided by the company, our investment has reinforced PRV Engineering Ltd’s position as a true ‘one stop shop’ facility capable of providing a whole host of components and services.”
“We have also worked hard over the past two years to reach a position whereby we are once again looking to expand our work force.”
Simon added; “Investment is the key to future success, not only in terms of plant, but people too. In the same way that the government’s education policy was coined as being “education, education, education”, PRV’s philosophy is “investment, investment, investment!
He added; “The engineering sector is one of the fastest growing technical sectors in the economy and it’s vitally important that if an engineering company wishes to stay at the cutting edge of its industry, it understands that investment is the key.”